Pick Rick to teach you how to make sense of your computer, and how to effectively use the Internet.
- Meet Rick at a local coffee shop or at your desk. Subsequent sessions can be done over the Internet.
- Start with what you already know.
- Learn at your pace.
- Rick uses analogies to connect new concepts to non-techie ideas. The perfect age for Rick’s students is over 40, so if you were born before 1980 then you’ll be a great fit!
- Facebook, LinkedIn, and Windows 10
- Chat face-to-face with Skype and Zoom
- Learn safety, security, backups and other “best practices”
Visit Rick’s My Senior Computer Coach website for more information: